Hydrolysed Collagen Peptides
Noway is just that – No Whey. For those that are ready to ditch the dairy, find they have a sensitive stomach and want to supplement with collagen while filling in your protein requirements; then read about the benefits below highlighting how collagen protein is beneficial for the body.
BodyBalance hydrolyzed Bovine collagen is extracted at a particular temperature to keep the aminos and their peptide shuttle intact, they are semi-digested from the process at which they are extracted making it extremely bio-efficient for processes in the body!
NOWAY BODYBALANCE™ has excellent bioavailability and bio-efficacy
NOWAY BODYBALANCE™ is a unique combination of bioactive dietary peptides (very absorbable protein) from hydrolysed bovine collagen. What this means to you is that you will be taking the most biologically available protein, which has been already broken down.
Remember, whey is good but collagen protein is better. Were you aware that collagen is the most abundant protein in the human body? 30-40% of all the protein in your body is made of collagen² NOWAY BODYBALANCE™ is a hydrolyzed collagen protein, meaning it feeds the 30-40% of your body protein.
Benefits of NOWAY
- Contributes to normal joint function.
- Collagen Maintains/supports skin hydration and structure
- Protein helps increase feelings of fullness/reduce feelings of hunger/reduces energy intake at the next meal compared to a low or no-protein food/drink.
- reduces wrinkles and creates younger healthier skin
- improves wound healing
- improves and benefits damaged muscles and increases muscle mass and growth
- benefits joint pain and joint health
- aids in the reduction of inflammation
- benefits the gastrointestinal tract
- increases osteoblast production for bone health
Take 18g of NOWAY in 250ml of cold water as a daily protein supplement. After exercise, consume 18g of NOWAY to increase muscle mass and growth. 18g of NOWAY consumed throughout the day when you are hungry may stop you eating something naughty as it increases fullness and may reduce excessive calories at the next meal.