CURCUMIN Softgels DETAILS
- From Turmeric Root Extract
- Strong Antioxidant Effect
- Reduces Inflammation
Softgels for Improved Bioavailability
- Supports Cardiovascular System
- Supports Liver Function
- Supports Immune System
- Enhances Functioning of Digestive System
- Chemopreventive and anticancer properties
Curcumin is the major bioactive component found in the roots of Turmeric (Curcuma longa), a plant belonging to the ginger family. Turmeric has been used as a coloring and flavoring agent in South Asian cuisines for centuries, and it has also been recommended by traditional Ayurvedic herbalists for thousands of years. Curcumin has been extensively researched by modern scientists for its various biological activities.
Directions For NOW Foods Cucrumin Softgels:
Take 1 softgel 2 to 4 times daily with food.