Key Benefits of Vitamin C
- Vitamin C contributes to the normal function of the immune system.
- Vitamin C supports metabolic function, helping our bodies convert food and drinks into energy.
- Vitamin C is essential for making collagen, the main component of hair, bones, skin, ligaments, nails, joints and blood vessels.
- Vitamin C helps the body to absorb Iron, Iron is one of the most important minerals for good health.
- Vitamin C increases the bioavailability of nitric oxide in the body.
Mix 1 scoop (1000mg) or 2 scoops (2000mg) with 200-250ml of water or shake. Ideally take with food.