Roll over image to zoom in
Whey Concentrate, high quality protein with some super tasty flavours to choose from.
Whey Protein comes from dairy when milk is processed to form cheese and yoghurt, what remains is the whey. This is the fastest digestible protein and is widely used as a supplement to aid the building of new proteins in muscles. Two of the most common forms of whey are Whey Protein Concentrate and Whey Protein Isolate. Whey Protein Concentrate usually contains up to 80% protein by weight with the other 20% made up of carbohydrates and fats. Further processing is required to produce Whey Protein Isolate and this results in carbohydrates and fats being reduced, allowing for a higher protein by weight content. The amino acid profile remains the same in both finished products, however Whey Protein Isolate is much lower in lactose content, which may make it a better choice for those who have intolerances.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.