Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight. Refrigeration is not required.
Collagen is the most abundant protein in the human body and is the component of skin, bones, muscles, cartilage, ligaments and connective tissues. Collagen is the substance that holds the body together and forms a bond to provide strength, elasticity and structure. Unfortunately, collagen production naturally depletes as we age.
- Type 1, purified hydrolysed collagen
- 900mg per of collagen per serving (2 capsules)
- Sustainably sourced from a responsible fishery
- From wild fish
- Naturally high in protein
- Contributes to growth and maintenance of muscle mass and bones
Directions of use:
Adult intake 2 – 4 capsules once or twice daily, according to your personal and lifestyle needs.
Take before or after food with water.
Can take up to 15 capsules a day.
100% Hydrolysed Marine Collagen (Fish)
Shell capsule: Hypromellose
Allergens: See ingredients highlighted in bold. This product was created in premises that may contain crustaceans and products thereof and Molluscs and products thereof.