Make a Vegan Diet Easier with ATP Science Multi Food Capsules
Following a vegan diet can be overwhelming and stressful for some, especially when it comes to obtaining the right nutrients and vitamins. But now, it’s even easier with ATP Science Multi Food Capsules!
What Are ATP Science Multi Food Capsules?
ATP Science has created a vegan-friendly, all-natural, non-GMO, and synthetic-free formula multi food capsules. The capsules provide your body with the natural balance of vitamins, minerals, phytonutrients, polyphenols, and other plant-based nutrients you need that you can’t get from food anymore. In addition to those ingredients, the capsules have Vitamin A, D, and E and antioxidants and minerals. With all these vitamins and minerals in your system, your body will perform at optimal functionality!
Why Consume ATP Science Multi Food Capsules?
We just listed so many ingredients that your body will benefit from, but what do they do? By ensuring your body is receiving the vitamins and minerals it needs, the ATP Science Multi Food Capsules encourage a healthy balance to encourage optimal wellbeing and functionality. The combination of ingredients in these Multi Food Capsules will improve gut health, vitality, metabolic properties, and blood sugar regulation. We mentioned some specific vitamins being in the capsules, so let’s break down what they do for the body:
- Vitamin A is important for vision, growth, cell division, reproduction, and immunity.
- Vitamin D helps the body absorb and retain calcium and phosphorus, which build bones. Vitamin D can also reduce cancer cell growth, help control infections, and reduce inflammation.
- Vitamin E helps prevent heart disease, support immune function, prevent inflammation, promote eye health, and lower the risk of cancer.
What Happens if I’m Vitamin Deficient?
Many vegans and vegetarians suffer from vitamin deficiencies in Vitamin B12, calcium, iodine, and iron. A 2019 study found that out of 1000 vegetarians and vegans, 28% of vegans and 13% of vegetarians were vitamin deficient after analyzing a blood sample. Many of them thought they were receiving all the nutrients they need when they weren’t.
When you're vitamin deficient, your body won’t function properly and you’ll start to see the symptoms. There are many other symptoms, but these are the most common and popular that people see.
- Brittle hair and nails due to lack of B7 (also called Biotin)
- Mouth ulcers or cracks in the corners of your mouth due to a lack of iron or B vitamins
- Bleeding gums due to lack of Vitamin C
- Bad nighttime vision due to lack of Vitamin A
- Scaly patches and dandruff due to a nutrient-poor diet
- Hair loss due to limited iron, zinc, B3, or B7
- Red or white bumps on the skin on the cheeks, arms, thighs, or buttocks due to a lack of Vitamin A and C
- Restless leg syndrome due to low blood iron
As a vegan or vegetarian, you can get all the vitamins and minerals you need from your diet or by taking supplements. Instead of taking the financial toll of buying tons of groceries or swallowing handfuls of supplements, you could also make it easier on you, your wallet, and your body when you choose the ATP Science Multi Food Capsules! The Multi Food Capsules have several vitamin Bs, zinc, biotin, and vitamin C to solve many of those common vitamin deficient symptoms.
For only $43, you get 60 capsules to take 3 times daily with food. You can take them as capsules or open them and sprinkle them into food and smoothies or juices. No matter how you consume them, your body will thank you! Buy your ATP Science Multi Food Capsules today!