Create a Strong Circulatory System with Supplements for Circulatory System
The circulatory system is responsible for providing tissues with oxygen and nutrients and removing waste products. To be in optimal health, you want a strong circulatory system. And the good news is you can create one with supplements for circulatory system. Our favorite circulatory system supplement is Revive Vitamins K2 & D3!
Why Is The Circulatory System Important?
The circulatory system consists of the heart and blood vessels. It helps move blood throughout the body, gets oxygen and nutrients to tissue, and removes waste products. The heart, blood, and blood vessels work together for those three main purposes. The heart works to pump the blood and flows blood in one direction. Blood has many components:
- Red blood cells to carry oxygen
- White blood cells that make up the immune system
- Platelets for clottings
- Plasma made up of blood cells, nutrients, and waste
Blood vessels like arteries, capillaries, and veins work to transport blood throughout the body.
Signs of Bad Circulatory System
Now we know what the circulatory system does and why it’s so important. So what are the signs of a bad circulatory system? The immediate symptom is poor circulation. Here are symptoms of poor circulation:
- Numbness, tingling, and swelling in hands and feet
- Cold hands and feet
- Cognitive dysfunction
- Digestive problems
- Joint pain and muscle cramping
- Skin color changes
These are only some symptoms and they can vary from noticeable to minuscule. With poor circulation, you’re more likely to develop a circulatory system disease and disorder like:
- High blood pressure
- Atherosclerosis and coronary artery disease
- Heart attacks
- Heart failure
- Abdominal aortic aneurysm
- Peripheral artery disease
Create a Strong Circulatory System
You can create a strong circulatory system by taking the Revive K2 & D3 supplements for additional support. But there are also some easy activities to do to help improve your blood circulation.
- Increase your cardiovascular exercise through running, biking, walking and stretching.
- Quitting smoking will stop plaque from accumulate in the veins.
- Drinking black or green tea for the antioxidants to crease blood vessel width.
- Take iron supplements or eat an iron-rich diet if you’re anemic.
- Dry brush your body before a shower to stimulate blood flow.
- Include more omega-3 fatty acids for heart health.
- Wear compression socks and elevate your legs to move blood to the upper body.
How Supplements for Circulatory Systems Work
We love the Revive K2 & D3 to create a healthy circulatory system. Vitamin K provides calcium for bone strength and cardiovascular health. It also helps stop arterial thickening and stiffening. Meanwhile, vitamin D works with vitamin K to elevate and activate enzymes to promote a healthy heart and strong bones. They elevate and activate Matrix GLA Protein which is an inhibitor of circulatory calcification.
Vitamin K2 also promotes proper brain function and contributes to skin health and bone metabolism. It uses calcium to build bones and stop blood vessel calcification, where there’s a build-up of calcium in the blood vessels of your heart. The amount of calcium you have in these vessels will increase your risk of a heart attack.
Vitamin D comes from food, supplements, and sunshine. It’s important for bone and muscle strength and immune function. Vitamin D can also help with improving mood and heart health while decreasing inflammation.
If you’re ready for a strong circulatory system with a healthy heart and bones, buy this supplement for circulatory systems! The Revive K2 & D3 supplement sells fast so buy today!