Workout supplements are multi-ingredient dietary formulas that help boost energy and athletic performance. Depending on the supplement, you usually add the supplement as a powder to a drink.
Workout supplements also come in a variety of flavors and serve different purposes. Here are some of the ways you can improve your workouts with supplements.
Building muscle takes time and discipline, but can be helped along with the help of the right workout supplements. Many muscle building supplements, including Metha-Quad Extreme, use ingredients to promote lean bulking and cutting cycles.
Here's what to look for in your supplements:
- Androsterone - Androsterone is a prohormone that converts to stanolone, otherwise known as dihydrotestosterone (DHT)
- 1 Androstene-3b-ol,17-one - Undergoes a conversion to a testosterone derivative Promotes leaner, drier gains, with little to no fat accumulation during bulking phases
- 4 androstene-3b-ol,17-one - also known as 4-Andro or 4-DHEA. 4-Andro that results in testosterone. Ramps up appetite to help get in muscle-bulking calories.
- Arimistane - Reduces circulating levels of estrogen and cortisol in the body. Significantly boosting natural testosterone production.
Workout supplements focusing on fat burning aren't all created equally. Many will simple cobble together various stimulants and package them as a proprietary blend.
- Chromium Picolinate - Improves insulin and helps normalize blood sugar levels. Chromium supports a healthy metabolism and nutrient storage.
- Calcium Pyruvate - Increases body's use of fat and energy source. Helps burn more calories throughout the day and enhance the delivery of protein and carbs to the muscle.
- Garcinia Cambogia - Contains hydroxycitric acid (HCA)that's known to inhibit citrate lyase that helps synthesize fat. It also helps your body's ability to store fat and reduce appetite while increasing satiety.
- L-Carnitine L-Tartrate - Facilitates the transfer of long-chain fatty acids, such as triglycerides, into the mitochondria where they can be oxidized to produce energy. May help accelerate recovery from exercise and reduce muscle soreness.
Coffee and energy drinks may give you a short boost of energy for cardio performance, but doesn't last and follows with a sugar crash. Coffee and energy drinks may give you a short boost of energy, but doesn't last and follows with a truckload of sugar. A workout supplement like ViperX helps accelerate fat loss and increases energy without feeling jittery. Here are some ingredients to look for.
- Caffeine Anhydrous - An energy-boosting and fat-burning agent. Caffeine also helps fight off the brain fog that sets is while dieting, helps suppresses appetite, and prolongs hunger pangs.
- Achyranthes Aspera - A potent Ayurvedic herb enhances thyroid function and metabolism. It also reduced blood sugar and appetite.
- Eria Jarensis - Elevates mood with PEA alkaloids contained in the plant. Eria also promotes longer-lasting energy, focus, and mood.
- Hordenine - An alkaloid in Citrus Aurantium that ramps up the body’s natural fat burning abilities. Promotes long lasting energy, focus, and mood enhancement.
- Theobromine - Enhances insulin sensitivity and improves response to surges of blood glucose.
- TeaCrine - A molecule that delivers prolonged energy and focus. Improves mood, dopamine production, cognition, and reduces oxidative stress.
- Advantra Z - Breaksdown stored fats, suppress appetite, and stimulate metabolism.
- N-Methyl Tyramine - Helps keep your energy levels even if you've decreased calories.
- BioPerine - Enhances effectiveness of fat burning, appetite-reducing supplements.
Natural Muscle Gains
Men start to experience a gradual but consistent declined in testosterone, making it harder to build muscle. Diminishing testosterone also means it's easier to gain fat.
- D-Aspartic Acid - Releases growth hormone (GH) and luteinizing hormone (LH).
- Bulbine Natalensis - Increases serum testosterone levels and reduces estrogen levels.
- Fenugreek Extract - Boosts testosterone levels and decreases body fat.
- Tribulus Terrestris - Enhances male virility/vitality and enhances lean body mass while reducing body fat.
- Maca Extract - Enhances performance and stamina.
- L-Tyrosine - Enhances mood, increased dopamine production, stimulates natural testosterone production.
- DIM - Supports hormonal homeostasis in the body by increasing good estrogens and decreasing bad estrogens.
- Prunella Vulgaris - An antiestrogenic ingredient that reduce estrogen levels.
- Epimedium Extract - Enhances performance and stamina.
- N-methyl D-aspartate - Triggers muscle growth and testosterone production at a fraction of the required DAA dose.
- Bioperine - Enhances testosterone-boosting compounds in Apex Male.
- Vitamin D3 - Men who are deficient in Vitamin D3 are known to have a higher body fat and estrogen levels, lower lean mass, and reduced fertility.
How Do I Purchase Workout Supplements?
Workout Supplements should be purchased from a reputable retailer with a track record for success. RedSupps carefully curates and tests our products and only sells quality supplements. Browse our selection today.